Dear Sir or Madam,
The European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) is pleased to invite you to participate at the 4th Stakeholder Joint Working Session (SJWS#4) on TYNDP 2017 on 23 February in Brussels, from 10:30 to 16:30.
The session will look in particular into TYNDP outputs. Stakeholders are welcome to deliver a presentation if they desire. In this case, please contact Céline Heidrecheid: email@example.com.
The venue for this event is ENTSOG Office, Av. de Cortenbergh, 100 - 1000 Brussels.
Agenda will soon be available in the Agenda Area.
To register for the event, please fill in the registration form in the Registration area. The deadline for the registration is 18 February 2016.
If you would like to attend remotely, or for any questions please contact Mirsada Spaho: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your active participation at the Stakeholder Joint Working Sessions on TYNDP 2017 organised from January to March.
- The kick-off Workshop took place on 12 January. The presentations are available here.
- SJWS#1 took place on 13 January. The presentations are available here.
- SJWS#2 took place on 26 January. The presentations are available here.
Please note the dates for next SJWS:
- SJWS#3 on 9 February in Vienna. See the event’s page here.
- SJWS#4 on 23 February, covered by this invitation
- SJWS#5: date to be confirmed
Jan Ingwersen Celine Heidrecheid
ENTSOG Office, Av. de Cortenbergh, 100 - 1000 Brussels